Monday, November 1, 2010

SLEEPING NAKED

me. sleeping naked. | do you sleep naked?
I was lying in bed sleeping naked and I felt someone standing behind me.

I just stayed still.

She came up and almost cuddled against my back. 
I couldn’t move.

She said “shhhhhhhhh”.

I could hear and feel her breathing on me. 
It was a raspy almost animal-like sound of breathing. 
I couldn’t see her because I couldn’t open my eyes yet I knew that she had long dark hair and claw-like nails. Her face is cloaked in shadows.

She placed her hand in mine and continued to lay on top of me and it didn’t feel good at all. It felt like she was displaying control of me. I tried to raise my hand to shoo her away but I couldn’t move. I tried to yell at her but I couldn’t speak.

This whole thing felt malicious in some way.

Finally I jolted myself up out of sleep and the shock of waking so abruptly left me feeling gaga and suffering from headache.

This not the first time I’ve encountered in a dream.

18 comments:

  1. to shoo her away nga ba? weh? hahaha :)

    wet na wet paggising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you mean this is a recurring dream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sleep with my boxers on. hehehe


    tama si ryan, so this happens a lot? hala ka. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, may midnight manggagahasa ka din? apir! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually, the better question is:

    who took the pic???

    hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. naked bah tlgah? patingin nga.. lol.. joke lang po... eh un lang... ingat.. Godbless! -di

    ReplyDelete
  8. this happened to me once. i prayed pero salita niya lumalabas sa bibig ko. scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this has happened to me before. i wanted to shout but i couldnt. nothing came out. scary actually. very vivid til now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. eherm. Wala na po akong masabi. =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. weee :))i like this post.haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tamang tama... Happy Halloween!

    Pero nakakatakot 'yan a. Bangungot, huwag ka nang kakain bago matulog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy halloween, ahmer
    "dalawin" mo naman ako
    nyahaha

    sometimes dreams are just dreams
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. waaah baka mabuntis ka nya kuya hehehe joke!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha.. wag ka na kasing matulog ng hubo't hubad eh..

    ReplyDelete
  16. NSFW ang pic I didn't read the post...

    ReplyDelete
  17. halos lahat naman siguro naka-experience ng ganyan.

    Pray before sleep, sabi nila. :)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?