Tuesday, January 29, 2019

US

This is a post that my brain tickling to write for months.

Just to break the confusions of what I am writing here in my blog.

No Kiss and Tell. I don't do that even if you are my best friend.
It's a private thingy.  Red flag when you are in a relationship... for me.

Sharing it briefly.

Spontaneously.

No erasures.

No proofread.

Just Stray thoughts.

Genuinely.

...That I've finally moved on with MAD.

That's why I keep posting here about it... to let him go completely.

I had enough.

Now I am free.

Exclusively attached with Yo.

Well for me, it's a hook line and sinker.  I don't  know about Yo.

We really never talk about US so much.

I know Yo is Preoccupied at work. Busy bee.

A lot of mundane things. So many lags... but I don't have issue with it.

Hmm. We had a little serious talks... I felt like he was testing me the way he asked about our future plans. I was not born yesterday.

He is not completely honest with me. I can sense that.

My intuition never fails me. Never.

Maybe I was wrong.

It's been more than a year. It's been 5 months ( yesterday to be exact ) that we became US.

And we never celebrate it. I was waiting for Yo to remember.

A little issue. It's a red flag for me.

One's best foot forward?

Yo, Are you really the one?

I really hope so.

I've been through a lot of heartaches, deception, unrequited love...

Oh blogosphere, I've never been vocal about my feelings like this.

I might end this post here.

Labuyo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?