Sunday, February 19, 2017

S T R E S S

These past few weeks has been very stressful as the one man team at work. It all started when my team-partner was fired last year. PG! Why are you doing this to me? #birolangpo  Yeah I know how lucky I am that all eyes are on me. 

So I’ve been doing all these things alone since he left ( my team partner ha! #defensivelang ) . Well ganoon naman talaga kapag naiwan ka mag-isa, napakahirap sa simula #hugot It was very hard at first but I am getting used to it day by day.  Nasasanay na din ako. #hugotulit
It isn't easy to stay positive through this, but I am trying to remain positive. Most of my co-workers are miserable. 

The good news is I am back on track with all my exercise routine this week. I was so tired the other day but I made myself get down on that floor and do my some exercises.

And my sleep has been horrible. I have laid awake trying to figure out some issues and not able to shut my mind off. Plus, I am getting weird dreams like me being escalated by the boss and all these shitty things about work. But I also had nice dreams, too, with that special person. That person who I haven't met yet. Actually palage sya sa panaginip ko... That's a good thing right? 

Life is tuff. 

But. 

There is always something to be grateful for.

5 comments:

  1. I miss the old blog entries we used to publish, and it was encapsulated in this entry. :)

    #kapitlang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. that's why I am back. I miss blogging, sobra.
      Thanks Mugen. I will =)

      Delete
  2. sa nagwo-work naman sa school tulad ko, stressful na kapag buwan na ng Marso, ang daming paper works at deadlines...

    ...pero sabi nga, "matatapos din" kaya "go!" lang :)

    salamat sa pagbisita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most of us has been so stressed out the past few weeks. Ughh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uy, ako rin. Kakabalik ko lang ulit sa gym. Sakit na natigil ano?

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?