Thursday, September 7, 2023

Behind the silence

There's an intimacy in writing that sometimes is lost in the hustle of life. But here I am, diving deep into that vulnerability once more. It's been a long while, hasn't it?

You know, they say it may not always rain, but when it does, it pours. And hasn't that been the tale of my recent journey? Moments of stillness, juxtaposed with torrential downpours of emotion, doubt, and introspection. Life here in Dubai, with its shimmering façade, has witnessed my battles, my retreats, and now my resurgence.

But amidst this tempest of feelings, there's been a silver lining. My foothold in the world of events. Yes, for those not in the know, I've been navigating the vibrant, challenging realm of events with our own company. It's not been a walk in the park, but here's the surprise: I'm not just surviving; I'm thriving. Client after client, event after event, I've been blessed to find my groove, to find recognition.

However, as I stand amidst the skyscrapers of Dubai, orchestrating events and gathering clients, there's a part of me that longs for this - the raw connection, the unfiltered conversation with all of you. The highs of my career can't replace the depth and solace I find here, on this platform.

So here I am, reaching out, stripped of pretense, seeking that old camaraderie. With Dubai's skyline as my backdrop and the stories of my journey as my guide, I promise to keep our dialogues genuine, intimate, and as they always were—raw.

Until we talk again,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?